This is NOT an event that's going to teach you a
collection of techniques for creating a “stop everything in your life, all-or-nothing” kind of launch.
In fact, those types of launches are the ones that exhaust so many hard-working women.
Instead, you're going to learn how these women do it while still managing their lives (without feeling overwhelmed or exhausted).
Here are just a few of the powerful lessons you'll learn when you join us for this groundbreaking training:
- Real-Life examples of the power of launching—for growing a business, serving your community, and providing great learning opportunities.
- The most effective practices for leveraging your efforts so you can serve your community and yourself at the highest possible level.
- Stories of exactly how these Superwomen define what "having a life you love" or "having it all" means, and how they actually implement it in their lives and businesses.
- What doesn't work when it comes to creating rockstar launches—and how to avoid learning these lessons the hard way.
- Some of the most costly launch-related mistakes to avoid.
And there’s so much more!
So, if you're a passionate woman with several roles to fill who also has a desire to spread your message and change the world, join us to discover a completely new way to rock your launches while living your most fulfilled and rewarding life!
A launch may feel big and overwhelming, especially if you’ve experienced one that didn’t go as you had hoped in the past. It may feel like it has the potential to take over your life. It may seem like more work than it's worth.
But that's because you may not have done it quite like this before.
I’m taking a stand for all the women like YOU who deserve to HAVE IT ALL…and NOT have to settle for anything less.
You have a mission and have everything inside to make it happen...
You are meant to share it with the world...
You CAN create the level of success you dream about...
And you don’t have to sacrifice your loved ones to do it either! I invite you…we need YOU…as a women who experienced the shaming, guilt and burden of feeling like I had to give something up in order to manifest my big dreams, I’ve learned that I was wrong!
Thinking that way, kept me working harder than ever, trying to please everyone to work my way, trying to do it alone because I thought I didn’t deserve to ask for help and needed to just keep working hard to make it.
I know this different way…the superwoman way…and have surrounded myself with other superwoman who know it and are experiencing it too…